Pine Court Housing Association is governed by a Board consisting of six (five independents and one executive) members.
The Board members act as part of the Board of Directors; defining the strategic direction of the organisation. Through good governance and performance management arrangements, they will ensure the efficient running of the business of Pine Court Housing Association.
Paul Musa - Chair
- MBA – Bolton Business School
- Over 26 year’s management and directorship experience, in the Engineering and Construction training industry
- Experience developing and maintaining business relationships with a wide range of agencies and organisations, in both private and public sectors
- Currently Chief Executive of North West Training Council in Liverpool, responsible for £4m turnover projects, managing 70 full time and 30 part time staff
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Over 10 years’ experience of running strategic and operational human resources functions within the housing sector
- Tenant of Plus Dane, with understanding of housing issues and the impact of Welfare Reform
- Passionate about supporting residents, having chaired a local Residents Association
- Worked with Pine Court residents to solve issues in a Residents Association role
- Extensive experience of working in Senior Management roles in local authorities and the housing sector
- Now retired, Steve was previously Area Relationship Director for Knowsley Borough Council addressing issues around education, environment and social inclusion
- Previously a board member for Age Concern UK
- Has experience within the voluntary sector and as a governor in primary and secondary schools.
- Steve is the recently elected Secretary of the Liverpool Schools Football Association
- He is also a volunteer Tudor guide for the National Trust at Speke Hall.
- Gill is a Chief Executive Officer of a registered not for profit company (Elevate), a leading Education Business Partnership which has grown from a community organisation to a successful Liverpool City Region not for profit company under her leadership
- With over 10 years’ leadership experience, she has a proven track record to lead and deliver projects, manage organisational and cultural change, build productive partnerships across the region and has a clear understanding of the socio-economic environment in which PCHA operates
- Gill is highly skilled in Strategic Leadership, Service Planning, Partnership Development, Organisational, Project Management and People Management
Dr Roy Williams
- Roy is a professionally qualified fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing and has a Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Roy is the Chief Executive of the Sovini Group and One Vision Housing and holds a number of non-executive director positions with external organisations
- He is currently on the Boards of One Vision Housing and The Sovini Group