You can now register and use the NEW Pine Court Housing Association Self-Service Portal
The Self-Service Portal allows you to access our services at your convenience, these online services allow you to:
- View the personal details we have stored about you
- View your accounts and account transactions
- Generate and print account statements
- Make payments
- Request and track repairs
- Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour
- Request various forms to be posted to you
- Request a new payment card
- Make arrangements to pay outstanding debt
- Request a call back
- Register complaints
All current and former tenants are eligible to register for an account on the Self-Service Portal. To register click here.
Once registered you can access the Self-Service Portal at any time by clicking here.
If you have problems registering or logging in, or would like advice about how to use the Self-Service Portal please contact us on 0151 709 6878.