You can now pay your rent online with the new allpay service
To make allpay internet payments you need to use the 19 digit payment reference number found on your existing allpay magnetic swipecard.
You will be asked to enter your credit/debit card details to make the payment.
The first time you use the system you must complete a short, simple sign up process to create your account www.allpayments.net
Ways you can pay your rent:
- Call us and pay over the phone
- Call us to set up a direct debit
- At a Post Office with cash or debit card
- Set up a standing order through your bank
- At any retail outlet displaying the Paypoint or Payzone sign
- Online using the new allpay service