We are now recruiting for a Bilingual Housing Apprentice with passion and a can-do attitude to join the Pine Court Housing Association team!
As an Apprentice at Pine Court, you will undertake training in administration in order to provide an excellent service to internal and external customers. You will also be supporting the wider team with all administrative queries and input highly accurate information into various IT Systems.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate looking to start their career in housing.
Our previous Bilingual Housing Apprentice, Tracy Lin, had this to say about her Apprenticeship with Pine Court:
“I feel very happy and excited that to have joined the Apprenticeship programme at Pine Court. I didn’t have much knowledge of housing, but since starting my Apprenticeship I have learned so much and developed essential skills with the help of my colleagues in the Group. Every day is different and I always learn something new. I would to say a big thank you to our Director, my Line Manager and all my colleagues. I ‘m grateful for all of your help and continued support.”
Pine Court Housing Association is part of The Sovini Group, who were were recently recognised by Best Workplaces™ as the top large employer in the UK for the second year running.
The Sovini Group offers great opportunities for Apprentices to grow professionally in order to build the foundations for a successful career.
As part of our apprenticeship scheme you will:
- Work towards Apprenticeship Standards
- Get involved with exciting community projects
- Have opportunities to secure a permanent position within the organisation
- Receive a fantastic reward and benefit package
- Group personal pension scheme
- Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Apprenticeship e learning package
- Apprenticeship passport
- Quarterly review meetings
- Apprenticeship hub on employee app
- Apprenticeship annual awards
- Celebrate National Apprenticeship Week
- Management job shadowing opportunities
- Opportunities to work with external providers i.e. schools
- Opportunity to become an Apprenticeship ambassador for the Liverpool City Region
It is essential that you are bilingual and speak both English and Mandarin/Cantonese.
Want to know more about what it’s like to be an Apprentice with The Sovini Group? Check out the video below which was created to celebrate National Apprenticeship Week 2021.