We have a number of affordable quality properties in Liverpool and Wirral. To be added to a waiting list specifically for Pine Court properties, please enquire via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0151 709 6878
L1 – Pine Mews and Chung Hok House
- Located in the Anglican Cathedral precinct 5 minutes walk from China Town and ten minutes walk from Liverpool City Centre.
- Pine Mews – one and two bedroom flats in low rise properties as well as three and four bedroom town houses.
- Chung Hok House – a sheltered living scheme, located within Pine Mews. For more information sheltered accommodation visit our independent living page here.
- All properties have gas central heating, double‐glazing and communal parking.
L1 – Nelson Street
- The Nelson Street scheme is at the heart of China Town and close to all amenities.
- It consists of 20 one and two bed flats on the first to the fourth floors.
- Door entry system and all flats are serviced by a lift.
- All flats have gas central heating and double‐glazing.
- The Association’s office is on the ground floor of this block.
L1 – Cornwallis Street
- Includes two bedroom flats, three bedroom and four bedroom town houses.
- The flats have a door entry system and limited parking space.
- The town houses are built on three floors and have gas central heating, double‐glazing, and burglar alarms.
- Consists of 10 semi‐detached properties, including two bedroom bungalows, two bedroom and three bedroom houses.
- All properties have gardens and driveways for car parking, gas central heating, double glazing and showers.
L1 – Great George Square
- This scheme is located in China town, close to the Chung Wah supermarket.
- Consists of 30 one and two bedroom flats.
- There is an audiovisual door entry system covering the front entrances and an electronic gate on the car park entrance.
- The flats are on three floors serviced by a lift. All flats can be accessed from an internal corridor. They have central heating, double‐glazing, gas, electricity, burglar alarms and showers.
L4 – Breck Road
- 2 two bedroom houses close to the shops in L4.
- They have central heating, double‐glazing and burglar alarms.
L7 – Edge Lane area
- Within easy reach of transport links.
- A range of both houses and flats in the area.
- Phoenix Mews – one and two bedroom flats in low rise properties. The property includes door entry system car park, double-glazing and central heating, cctv and intruder alarms.
L8 – Rialto Place
- Located on the first and second floors above the shops.
- Consists of 4 one bed flats and 24 two bed flats.
- There is a door entry system, and a car park at the rear.
- The flats have double‐glazing and central heating. There is no gas in this scheme.
L8 – Mill Street area
- This scheme comprises of 31 properties, including 2 bedroom houses, 3 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom bungalows.
- All properties contain modern facilities consisting of gas central heating, double–glazing, driveways and front and back gardens.
L8 – Upper Warwick Street area
- Consists of 26 properties, including 4 two bedroom bungalows, 5 two bedroom houses, 11 three bedroom houses and 6 four bedroom town houses.
- Each property has its own front and back gardens, and driveways for parking.
- All equipped with central heating, double‐glazing, a burglar alarm and a smoke alarm.
L13 – Harmony Way
- Located off Binns Road.
- Consists of 1 one bedroom bungalow, 4 two bedroom flats, 8 two bedroom houses, 12 three bedroom houses, and 1 five bedroom house.
- All properties have gas central heating and double‐glazing.
L13 – Pensarn Road & Maskell Road
- We have a 1 three bedroom house on Pensarn Road and 2 three bedroom houses on Maskell Road.
- These properties are mixed in with owner-occupiers and private rented accommodation.
L13 – Ulster Road & Durban Road
- Close to the shops on Prescot Road and Queens Drive.
- Consists of one bedroom flat and 11 two bedroom flats.
- They all have double‐glazing, central heating and a rear communal car park.
L15 – Celendine Close
- Off Rathbone Road and close to all the amenities provided by Picton Road and the High Street.
- A cul‐de‐sac which contains 2 four bedroom houses, 14 three bedroom houses, 3 two bedroom houses, 4 two bedroom flats and a two bedroom bungalow.
- The houses have driveways and front and back gardens whilst the flats have parking spaces in front.
- All properties have central heating and double‐glazing.
L15 – Mafeking Close
- Mafeking Close runs parallel to Celendine Close and is equally close to all local amenities.
- Consists of 12 three bedroom houses, 1 two bedroom house and a two bedroom bungalow.
- All homes have gas central heating, double‐glazing, driveways and gardens to the front and back.
L15 – Cecil Street & Picton Grove
- Close to Picton Road which is a well served bus route into the city centre.
- 13 two bedroom and 2 three bedroom terraced houses.
L17 – Aigburth Vale
- Off the edge of Sefton Park and minutes from the shops on Aigburth Road.
- The flats at Aigburth Vale cater for anyone over 55 years of age.
- There are 12 one bedroom flats
- All flats have double‐glazing and central heating as well as an emergency pull cord alarm system.
- There is a lift, a door entry system and a small car park which has recently been fitted with a security gate. For more information on independent living and sheltered accommodation click here
- Off Cardigan Avenue, only minutes from the heart of Birkenhead town centre. It spreads across Elm Street, Pine Court and Parkfield Avenue.
- Consists of 5 bungalows, 15 one bedroom flats, 9 two bedroom flats, 8 three bedroom houses, and 7 four bedroom houses.
- The flats also have a door entry system.
- All properties have central heating and the use of the scheme’s car park.
- On Holt Road and Sidney Road in Tranmere, on the hill just off old Chester Road and near the Mersey Retail Park. These houses are ideally situated for access to the Mersey Tunnel.
- There are 32 three bedroom houses, and 6 four bedroom houses
- All with central heating, double‐glazing and driveway for parking.
To find out more about any of these properties, check availability and to arrange a viewing call 0151 709 6878.
Property Pool Plus
Pine Court is a member of Merseyside’s Property Pool Plus. This is a choice based lettings allocation scheme that allows you great choice and flexibility about where you live.To find out more or to register for the scheme please visit the Property Pool Plus website.