We can help you move homes via a mutual exchange scheme.

An exchange is where tenants agree to swap properties and tenancies. Tenants may, with the consent of the neighbourhood housing manager, exchange their home with another Pine Court Housing tenant or a tenant of:

  • Another housing association or registered provider
  • A local council
  • Through Property Pool Plus

Once you have completed your free registration, you can exchange your home with another Pine Court Housing tenant or any council or social landlord tenant in the UK that is also registered for mutual exchange.

How to exchange

You can exchange by registering with Home Swapper and/or Property Pool Plus

Home Swapper

National home swap scheme Home Swapper has over 130,000 homes available for mutual exchange.

You can find out more about the Home Swapper scheme on their website, or feel free to call the Pine Court office on 0151 709 7868 for further advice.

Property Pool Plus

To apply for a mutual exchange, follow these steps on the Property Pool Plus website:

  • Log in to your account: propertypoolplus.org.uk
  • Click ‘My Mutual Exchange’
  • Complete a new mutual exchange application.