Last updated: 30 March 2020

Please note that the guidance from government is continuously being updated. This is a live document that we will revise regularly in response to the latest advice, so please check back regularly to ensure you are reading the most up to date version.

What should I do if I’m self-isolating?

If you have an existing appointment or need to book an emergency repair, please contact us and let us know that you are self-isolating so we can assess your situation.

Can I still report repairs as normal?

No. Due to the current situation, we are only able to provide emergency repairs, as well as gas, electrical and other testing to comply with legal requirements and keep our customers safe and secure. You can report emergency repairs by calling 0151 709 6878.

What do I do if I have a gas, electrical or other service booked?

If you have a gas, electrical or other service booked and you are self-isolating, we will reschedule and complete this work as soon as possible, please call us on  0151 709 6878 .

If you are social distancing we are still required to carry out this service but will ensure all necessary precautions are taken. These appointments cannot be cancelled.

These checks are a legal requirement and ensure your safety.

Is my scheduled appointment (e.g. repair, Independent Living visit etc.) still due to take place?

No. If you have a repairs appointment scheduled, and it is not an emergency repair, you should have received a call to advise you that your appointment has been cancelled and / or re-arranged. Please note, statutory compliance works (e.g. gas service appointments) will continue to take place unless you have advised us you are self-isolating.

Face-to-face Independent Living visits will not be taking place (unless there is an urgent need or crisis). However, we will still be checking in with our Independent Living customers by phone.

My home is due to have improvement works carried out, will this work be going ahead?

Improvement works (including upgrades to your bathroom, kitchen, central heating, roof, windows etc.) will not be starting until further notice. You will receive a communication from us in due course to advise you a new start date for these works.

What do I need to do if I have an emergency repair requirement?

We are still able to carry out emergency repairs and will take appropriate precautions in order to keep you and your home safe and secure. If you would like to report an emergency repair please call us on 0151 709 6878  (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

Please advise if you or anyone in your household are self-isolating (displaying symptoms, confirmed case, underlying health conditions). We will assess the situation and ensure appropriate precautions are taken before attending.

Can I still contact the Nelson Street office?

In light of recent developments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) we have taken the decision to close our Nelson Street office until further notice.

However, you can still contact us for any enquiry you may have on 0151 709 6878 please note though, there may be a wait for our service.

If you prefer you can email us at or use our My Account service to check your rent account and make payments.

How can I report an ASB incident?

If you wish to report an incident of anti-social behaviour and you feel there is an immediate threat of danger please contact the police, otherwise please contact us.

Can I still access My Account?

Yes, you can still access My Account during this time, but only to check your rent account and make payments. Non-urgent repairs can no longer be reported during this time. To register, you’ll need to enter the email address you use for Pine Court Housing Association and your rent account number. If you have never registered an email address with us, please contact us.

My tenancy is ending how can I return my keys?

Please contact us to make arrangements and we will advise you on what to do.

When will your offices be open again?

We cannot confirm a date when our offices will be open again, we are being guided by UK Government advice. Please feel free to contact us during this time should you need any assistance.